Last updated: 23 March, 2022
This policy explains what cookies are, how we use them, the types of cookies we use i.e, the information we collect using cookies, how that information is used and how to control the cookie preferences.
What are cookies?
The cookies are necessary for the website to function the right way, used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website. As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies both serving for a number of purposes as described above.
TYPES OF Cookies we use and why
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
All the rest of cookies are optional, and you may opt to switch them off entirely. However, disabling such cookies may affect you user experience on the website.
- Analytics and Performance cookies allow us to track analytics by counting visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They may be set by us or by third party providers (e.g. Google Analytics) to help us know which pages or videos are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the Website.
- Functional cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization based on your interaction with the website. They may be set by us or by third party providers, whose services we have added to our pages.
- Advertising and Targeting cookies may be set through our цebsite by our advertising partners, such as Google and Facebook. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other websites.
- Social Media cookies are set by social media services (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.) that we have added to the website to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. These cookies are capable of tracking your browser across other websites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit.
How long cookies remain on device
The length of time cookies stay on your device depend on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiration date, unless deleted by you before the expiration date. A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of your web session, when the web browser is closed.
How can I control cookies
Please keep in mind that removing or disabling cookies may impact your user experience and parts of this website may no longer be fully functional.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways:
- Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, please visit this page and scroll it down to the Your Cookie Preferences section. You consent notice is displayed down there enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
- You may also be able to change your browser settings to manage and control cookies. You can find detailed information on how to do so at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
We may also use tracking technologies to determine whether you have read, clicked on, or forwarded certain email communications we send to you so that we can make our communications more helpful and interesting. If you do not wish us to confirm whether you have opened, clicked on or forwarded our communications, you will need to unsubscribe, as it is not possible for us to send these emails without tracking enabled. Registered subscribers can update their communication preferences at any time by contacting us, or you can unsubscribe following the instructions in the individual email communications you receive from us.
YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES
Optional cookies: disabled